Finding your suitable readers for acer aspire 17.3 ssd is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer aspire 17.3 ssd including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
616 reviews analysed
1. Acer Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H Bluetooth
- Windows 10, Backlit Keyboard, 4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) Battery, Up to 6 hours battery life
- 1TB HDD + 256GB PCIE SSD offer enough storage for your files
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080 ) WLED IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with Max-Q Design 6GB GDDR5 dedicated Graphics, This sleek, gaming rig powered by NVIDIA Pascal is loaded with innovative NVIDIA Game Ready technologies that let every gamer experience the latest titles in full glory.
- 32GB DDR4 2400 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (up to 5 Gbps): 1 x USB 3.0 (with Power-off Charging): 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, Virtual Reality Ready, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, HD Webcam
- Featuring Intel’s new 8th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz (9 MB SmartCache, Max Turbo Frequency 4.10GHz) Maximize your work productivity and take entertainment and gaming action to soaring heights with cutting-edge computing power.
- 8th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz (9 MB SmartCache, Max Turbo Frequency 4.10GHz)
- 32GB DDR4 2400
- 1TB HDD + 256GB PCIE SSD
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080 ) WLED
- LCD Features: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- GPU/VPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory: 6 GB
- Graphic Type: Dedicated Card
- Optical Drive Type: No
- LAN: 10/100/1000Mbps
- WLAN: 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
- USB: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (up to 5 Gbps): 1 x USB 3.0 (with Power-off Charging): 2 x USB 2.0
- HDMI: 1 x HDMI 2.0
- Audio Ports: 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- Audio: Optimized Dolby Audio Premium sound enhancement: Acer TrueHarmony Sound System: Built-in Dual Digital Microphone
- Speaker: Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Virtual Reality Ready: Yes
- Touchpad: Precision Touchpad (supporting Windows Modern Touchpad gestures)
- Keyboard: Dedicated Numeric Keypad, Media Control Keys
- Backlit Keyboard: Backlit
- Webcam: HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Card Reader: Secure Digital (SD) Card
- Battery: 4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) Battery
- Battery Life: Up to 6 hours battery life
2. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life. If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Aspire 173 Ssd and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Aspire 173 Ssd then don’t look beyond Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Aspire 173 Ssd in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Windows An515 51 55Wl Certified Refurbished
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Windows An515 51 55Wl Certified Refurbished has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Windows An515 51 55Wl Certified Refurbished is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Windows An515 51 55Wl Certified Refurbished easily gets the award of Best Acer Aspire 173 Ssd Under 100$.
4. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-5812 Gaming Laptop comes with these high level specs: 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor 2. 4GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4. 1GHz, 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots , 1 Slot Available), 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, Waves MaxxAudio sound technology, featuring MaxxBass, MaxxVolume, MaxxDialog, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports (One with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 Port, 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP Support, Backlit Keyboard, Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 4. 85 lbs. 2. 2 kg (system unit only) (NH. Q59AA. 002).
5. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
If you are buying a Acer Aspire 173 Ssd for the first time, then you should have Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj. It has fewer features when you make Acer Aspire 173 Ssd comparisons of Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj with any other Acer Aspire 173 Ssd but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Aspire 173 Ssd, grab any Acer Aspire 173 Ssd but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
6. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Windows 10 Home
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6&Quot; Full HD IPS Display, 8Th Gen Intel Core I5-8265U, 8GB DDR4, 256GB Pcie Nvme SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10 Home, A515-54-51DJ which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Aspire 173 Ssd in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Aspire 173 Ssd and it could be any of the high value Acer Aspire 173 Ssd, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer A515 44 R93g Processor Graphics Fingerprint
- AMD Ryzen 3 4300U Quad-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 3.7GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyView Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- Windows 10 S
- 1 – USB 3.2 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) | 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging) | 1 – USB 2.0 Port | 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac WiFi 5 (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
Acer A515 44 R93g Processor Graphics Fingerprint is another one which falls under Acer Aspire 173 Ssd for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer A515 44 R93g Processor Graphics Fingerprint ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Aspire 173 Ssd and that is what has revived them. Acer A515 44 R93g Processor Graphics Fingerprint has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer A515 44 R93g Processor Graphics Fingerprint is amazing features.
8. Acer Backlit Keyboard Bluetooth Windows
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED backligh Display, AMD Radeon Vega 3, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.6 GHz base frequency up to 3.5 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Windows 10 Home S brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. | 1-Year NexiPC Limited Warranty* | View description and warranty section below for more details.
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
Acer Backlit Keyboard Bluetooth Windows is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Backlit Keyboard Bluetooth Windows wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Backlit Keyboard Bluetooth Windows once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire 173 Ssd in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire 173 Ssd to any other Acer Aspire 173 Ssd is least.
9. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 which falls into premium category but Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2is specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Aspire 173 Ssd available in the market today. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Aspire 173 Ssd to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer I5 1035G1 Processor Bluetooth Accessories
- 1 RJ-45
- ?Display and Graphics?17.3″ HD+ (1600 x 900) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display, Intel UHD Graphics
- ?Rock eDigital Enhancement?Windows 10 Pro , 2-cell up to 7 hours, 16.5 x 11.4 x 0.97 in, 6.17lbs, Shale Black, free Rock eDigital Acessories: 1xHDMI cable, 1xUSB Extension cord, 1xMousepad, authorized sellers ONLY.
- ?Powerful Performance with Intel Core 1035G1?Intel 10th Gen i5-1035G1, 1.0 GHz Processor (upto 3.6 GHz, 6MB Cache, 4-Cores)
- 1 HDMI
- 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only)
- 1 headphone/microphone combo jack(3.5mm)
- ?Connectivity?IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Gigabit Ethernet Bluetooth 4.2 , 2xUSB 2.0
- 1 AC smart pin
- ?Customization? Upgrade to 20GB DDR4 SDRAM, 512GB Solid Sata Drive 1TB HDD, DVD-RW
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Aspire 173 Ssd yet, then Acer I5 1035G1 Processor Bluetooth Accessories is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Aspire 173 Ssd Under 100$ and Acer Aspire 173 Ssd comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer I5 1035G1 Processor Bluetooth Accessories offers best features and although it does not have, Acer I5 1035G1 Processor Bluetooth Accessories’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Aspire 173 Ssd Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.