Top 9 Dremel Soldering Kit
Finding your suitable readers for dremel soldering kit is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dremel soldering kit including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
983 reviews analysed
Dremel 2000-01 Versa Tip Precision Butane Soldering Torch
- Integrated ignition trigger for easy startup (no independent ignition tool required)
- 14-Piece kit offers versatile accessory range for: soldering, hot cutting, shrinking, wood burning and area heating
- Variable temperature for precise control
- Flame lock-on for simplified operation on extended use projects
- Premium quality for long life durability
The Dremel versatip is the ideal soldering device for people engaged in creative and detailed projects that require much precision and versatility. Fueled by butane, versatip offers cordless convenience combined with portability. The versatip comes in a 14-Piece kit that offers 7-IN-1 capability, including soldering, melting, hot cutting, welding, shrinking, pyrography and paint removal.
LEXIVON Butane Soldering Iron Multi-Purpose Kit | Cordless Self-Igniting Adjustable Flame 7-Tip Set | Pro Grade 125-Watt Equivalent (LX-770)
- A MUST-HAVE BUTANE TORCH KIT FOR PROFESSIONALS: 13-Piece accessory set to use in a wide range of applications with electronic self-igniting trigger and a flame locking button.
- PRECISE PERFORMANCE FOR ALL YOUR PROJECTS: Adjust flame from 1/2″ to 2 1/2″ with working temperature up to 2400° F and up to 1100° F while using with soldering tips.
- UNLIKE CHEAPLY-MADE SOLDERING KITS, our 100% Metal refillable fuel tank will last longer. Plus it has been pre-tested for leakage and ignition capability and comes with a handy carrying case.
- FINISH YOUR JOB WITHOUT HAVING TO REFILL THE TANK: The large tank capacity with standard butane gas allows for up to 75 minutes run time, fully refills in 10 seconds so you can stay on the job.
- YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY: Newly designed with Ignition stopper to meet the U.S. CPSC-Child resistance standard requirements. (Attention – butane is NOT included)
Weller P2KC Professional Self-igniting Cordless Butane Soldering Iron Kit
- Portasol Professional Self-igniting Cordless Butane Solder Iron, ESD safe to protect sensitive components
- A lightweight, compact cordless butane soldering and hot air tool, Piezo ignition with push-button ease & convenience
- Fast heat-up for high productivity, melts solder in less than 40 seconds, Gas capacity allows up to 1 hour of continuous use, ample for most jobs
- Refills in less than 20 seconds so you can stay on the job, Automatic cut-off switch when cap replaced for safety
- Can be used as a mini-torch with optional PPT12 flame tip, Portasol is a registered trademark of Olgesby and Butler Limited
- Supplied Tip(s): PPT6
- PPT11, Wattage: 25-75 W, Temperature Range: 850° F, Self Igniting: Yes, Run Time: 60 min
The New Portasolâ® Cordless Soldering Tool From Wellerâ® Gives You The Ultimate In Portable Power And Convenience For All Your Soldering Jobs. Slide The Fuel Button Forward, Press The Piezo Switch, And The Tool’S Super-Fast Heat-Up Lets You Melt Solder In Under A Minute. The Portasolâ® Cordless Soldering Tool Is Powerful Too, Adjusting From The Equivalent Of 25 To 75 Watts For Temperatures Up To 850Â°F. Refueled With Standard Butane In Just 20 Seconds, The Portasolâ® P2C Lasts For Up To An Hour Of Continuous Use. Kit Includes Tool With Five Tips (Ppt6 3/32″ Double Flat Soldering Tip, Ppt12 Flame Tip, Ppt10 Hot Knife Tip, Ppt9 Hot Air Tip, And Ppt11 Hot Air Deflector Tip), Sponge And Tray, Tool Holder, Storage Case, And Instructions. Mfg. #P2Kc. Replacement Tips Available.
From the Manufacturer
A lightweight, compact cordless butane soldering and hot air tool for ultimate portability. The Piezo ignition with push-button ease and convenience adjusts from 25-watts to 75-watts. Fast heat up for high productivity, melts solder in less than 40 seconds.
Dremel 2290 3-Tool Craft & Hobby Maker Kit with 200-Series Rotary Tool, Engraver & Butane Soldering Torch
- Highly giftable starter kit for existing and first time DIYers
- Ideal tool assortment for craft and hobby Enthusiasts looking to tackle any number of applications with precision and ease
- 200-Series two-speed rotary tool for cutting, routing, sanding and polishing
- Engraving tool that lets you decorate glass, metal, stone and more
- Versatip Butane soldering torch with precision flame for detailed and intricate work
POWER PROBE Butane Soldering Kit (PPSK) [Automotive Diagnostic Car Test Tool, Easy Start Electronic Ignition, Adjustable Flame, with Multiple Tips]
Weller PSI100K Super-Pro Self-Igniting Cordless Butane Soldering Iron Kit
- Leading manufacturer of high-quality tools
- Made to withstand even the most demanding jobs
- International renown for our diverse range of products
- All our products have been designed with the requirements of the professional in mind
- Trusted, designed, and used by experts. Temperature range (depends on tool) °C – – 580
Weller transforms hand soldering The art of hand soldering has been around for a very, very long time, thousands of years in fact. But it was only until 1941 that a transformer based instant heating soldering method was developed by an impatient American radio repairman who was tired of sitting around waiting for his soldering gun to heat up. Carl E. Weller had to wait until after WWII ended in 1945 to get his Weller Manufacturing Company going. In 1960, the Weller Manufacturing Co. in the US patented the “Magnastat” soldering iron which used a magnetic component to regulate the temperature at the iron’s tip. In an expansion overseas beginning in 1959, the Weller GmbH plant in Besigheim, Germany, along with new plants in other countries, was organized to manufacture temperature controlled irons and soldering guns for primarily industrial markets throughout Europe and the Near East. Keeping pace with the increasing complexity of our customers’ needs, Weller Germany became the market leader for developing and manufacturing hand soldering products worldwide. Our products were proudly emblazoned with “Made in Germany”, signifying innovation and reliability.
The professional quality Weller PSI100K self-igniting portable butane heat tool kit includes a PSI100 iron, sponge, stand, extra tips, and a durable case for handy storage and transport. The butane-fueled soldering iron is ideal for service technicians for such uses as anti-static soldering, heat shrink and cutting rope. The rugged stainless-steel body provides up to 125 watts of power with adjustable temperature up to 1,076 degrees F. It features an auto-switch safety shut-off, iron plated tips, and built-in butane filter. The butane fuel level is visible through a window on the body of the tool, and it operates up to 2 hours per refill.
What’s in the Box
PSI100 iron, sponge, stand, extra tips, plastic case
Weller has been the leading brand in professional-quality soldering equipment since 1945. In addition to its famous irons and soldering guns, Weller is also recognized as a leader in advanced electronic rework and repair equipment and irons for sophisticated industrial applications as well as numerou products for DIYers and hobbyists.
PSI100K Super-Pro Self-Igniting Cordless Butane Soldering Iron Kit
At a Glance
- Ideal for anti-static soldering, heat shrink and cutting rope
- Up to 125 watts of power with adjustable temperature up to 1,076 degrees F
- Butane fuel level is visible through a window on the body of the tool
- Operates up to 2 hours per refill
Iso-Tip #7971 SolderPro 50 Butane Soldering Iron
- Equivalent to a power range of 30-70 watts.
- Cordless, simple and safe operation anywhere.
- Ready to use 20 seconds after ignition. Tank contains fuel for 30 minutes of operation.
- Soldering temperature: 410-750 degrees Farenheit. Torch temperature: 2400 degrees Farenheit.
- Comes with soldering tip (#7992) and protective cap (#501).
The world’s most popular pocket-sized butane powered soldering iron. The SolderPro 50 is a manual ignition compact micro butane soldering iron and torch. It can be used as a soldering iron, torch, hot knife or heat tool by using easily interchangeable tips. The SolderPro 50 is a multi-function heat tool specifically designed for the hobby/DIY enthusiast. The SolderPro 50 is completely portable with no electricity required resulting in no electrical interference with sensitive circuits. Its performance withstands various weather conditions. The SolderPro 50 is powered by easily refillable standard butane fuel. Applications include: electronic circuit repair, light plumbing, jewelry making, eyeglass frame repair, model building, arts and crafts, dental wax corrections and thawing frozen locks.
EAGems Butane Soldering Iron Torch, a Multipurpose Solder Station Kit with Welding and Hot Knife Tool Accessories – Set has 7 tips and is Self-Igniting with Adjustable Flame – Gas Not Included
- ???? MULTIPURPOSE TOOL CAPABILITY IN THIS ONE SOLDER STATION. This butane kit can be used not only for soldering but also for welding, as a torch or even a hot knife. Great for use in jewelry making and repair, brazing, model building, working with electrical and electronic circuits, general heating and drying, light gauge welding, PVC bending, arts and crafts uses, and more.
- ???? PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT. Because it uses butane, it’s cordless with no bulky cord or wire to get in the way and can be used in areas where no plug is available. The temperature is adjustable, ranging from approximately 410 – 850 Fahrenheit when the tips are in place, and up to 2400 degrees when in torch mode. When using at the mid setting, one gas filling lasts 30 to 100 minutes depending on use.
- ???? KIT INCLUDES 6 INTERCHANGEABLE TIPS, plus the base tip that can be used for blowing hot air, solder, a protective cap and a sponge for wiping solder from the tips. (Butane NOT included, must be purchased separately.) The interchangeable tips include a conical soldering tip, a shaping knife, a deflector, a bevel tip, a chisel tip, and a long thin rounded tip for hard to reach places. It has an adjustable flame and a child resistant lock /safety switch included.
- ???? OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THERE FOR YOU. We help our customers by providing tips on usage and care through several follow-up messages, how-to videos, and offer support for any questions or problems you might encounter. No need to worry about ordering the wrong product, or what happens if it just isn’t the right one for you. Whatever the reason, we have hassle-free refunds or replacements. It comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty. We want to ensure the best experience for our customers.
- ???? EAGems IS A COMPANY OF INTEGRITY, a family-owned and operated business. We strive to offer excellent products with great value to those who use them. We believe great communication helps resolve any issue, as well as can make any customer experience a great one. Our goal is to help spark imagination and creativity through the unique ‘gems’ we offer, be they pieces of nature, or the cool gadgets we find to work with them. We hope we can help you find that unique and special inspiration.
YOU WANT A GREAT TOOL that heats up fast and is cordless so you can use it where you need it, not just where you find a plug, whether you’re a professional or hobbyist.
THAT’S WHAT YOU GET WITH EAGems MULTIPURPOSE SOLDERING IRON/TORCH.
• It runs on Butane gas (not included) so portable and heats quickly.
• Use the heat to help loosen a stuck bolt that won’t turn, or an iced lock, make a quick weld or solder in places where no electricity is available. No different tool needed to heat shrink tubing or to cut rope so it won’t fray, just switch tips. Can also be used as a torch with an open flame.
• Great for electrical and circuit boards, general heating/drying, brazing, preheating flux, jewelry creation/repair, arts and crafts, models, RC, even cooking.
• It has a self-igniting spark switch (piezoelectric) plus child-resistant safety button.
• It heats up quickly, faster than those with a plug. Approximate temperature with tips is adjustable from about 410° to 850° F or up to 2400° in torch mode.
• Depending on use, one gas filling lasts roughly 30 to 100 minutes at mid setting.
• Comes with a protective cap to use when done soldering to keep from accidentally touching the hot tip.
IN THE BOX
• 1 multipurpose soldering iron/torch
• 6 tips plus a base tip that can be used for blowing hot air
• Sponge for wiping solder from tips
• Protective cap
• Link to download a bonus eBook, “The Way to Happiness”
We stand behind this product with a no-risk 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. You have nothing to lose by giving it a try. We will give you help whenever you need it and offer a replacement or full refund if desired.
CLICK THE BUY BUTTON NOW AND START USING THIS VERSATILE TOOL!
Master Appliance Ultratorch UT-100SiK Butane Powered Soldering Iron, 3 in 1 Tool with Metal Case
- CORDLESS & PORTABLE: the UT-100Si Ultratorch is butane powered, self-igniting, flameless, and ready to use in 30 seconds
- POWERFUL: equivalent to 20 – 80 watt electric soldering iron, temperature ratings up to 2500-Degree Fahrenheit/1371-Degree Celsius
- ULTRATIP TECHNOLOGY: Ultratip soldering tips have more than double the iron and chrome plating thickness of standard brass based tips, providing higher thermal conductivity and longer tip life
- 3 IN 1 TOOL: serves as a professional soldering iron, flameless heat tool, or pinpoint butane torch with adjustable temperature lever, approximate 2 hour run time on full tank.
- Ideal for applications needing pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components on circuit boards, shrink heat-shrinkable tubing and specialty wire connectors, solder and desolder, repair vinyl, spot dry, cut materials and more
Cordless and completely portable, the Ultratorch Series Self-Igniting Heat Tool is ready to use in 30 seconds. Adjustable temperature lever provides temperatures up to 2500 degrees Fahrenheit and the convenient slide switch ignition system allows for quick ignition. This heat tool features self-ignition and operates as a soldering iron, hot air tool and brazing torch and can provide blue pinpoint flame function, remove surface mount components, shrink heat-shrinkable tubing and specialty connectors, solder and desolder, repair vinyl, spot dry, cut materials and more. Sturdy metal fuel tank with viewing window allows you to monitor fuel level to ensure a charge when you need it and built-in fuel filter provides consistent fuel ignition. Its new compact size and lightweight design with a two hour runtime makes this unit completely portable and features a rugged, easy-to-hold plastic body for all-day use without hand fatigue. Comes standard with heat tool, oxygen-free copper soldering tip, hot air tip, shrink attachment, ejector, sponge and steel storage case. High temperature and power ratings: Soldering Tip up to 932-Degree Fahrenheit/500-Degree Celsius; Hot Air Tip up to 1202-Degree Fahrenheit/650-Degree Celsius; Torch Tip up to 2500-Degree Fahrenheit/1371-Degree Celsius. UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety. Tool Dimensions: 10.3″ L. Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 fl oz. Approx. Operating Time: 2 hours. Net Weight Tool: 5.5 oz. Shipping Weight Tool: 1 lb.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dremel Soldering Kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Dremel Soldering Kit, eg:
- What are Top 10 Dremel Soldering Kit for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Dremel Soldering Kit to buy?
- What are Top Rated Dremel Soldering Kit to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Dremel Soldering Kit?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Dremel Soldering Kit.
- Before deciding to buy any Dremel Soldering Kit, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Dremel Soldering Kit and What you should consider when buying the Dremel Soldering Kit and Where to Buy or Purchase the Dremel Soldering Kit. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Dremel Soldering Kit of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Dremel Soldering Kit.