The Best Ultrasync Smarthome Hub
Nowadays, there are so many products of ultrasync smarthome hub in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ultrasync smarthome hub in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ultrasync smarthome hub which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
697 reviews analysed
August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
- Control your door from anywhere.
- Connect your August Smart Lock to Wi-Fi. Requires North American outlet with 110-240V.
- Always know that your door is locked.
- Lock or unlock your door, even if you are away from home.
- Voice Control – Connect your lock to Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant or Siri.
- Get instant alerts when someone enters or exits your home.
Lock and unlock your August smart lock from anywhere, right from your smartphone. Accessory to August smart lock.
Warranty is only effective for US & CA customers.
Wink WNKHUB-2US 2 Smart home hub White
- VOICE CONTROL: Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant (devices sold separately)
- CONNECT ALL YOUR SMART DEVICES: Easily connect and manage your smart home ecosystem with Wink Hub 2. Compatible with all major smart home categories, including cameras & doorbells, lighting & locks, thermostats, sensors & alarms, appliances, speakers and more.
- ONE SIMPLE APP: Control all your home’s smart devices, no matter where you may be, using the Wink app on your smartphone. Set up shortcuts that let you turn off all your home’s lights with a single tap or automatically turns up the thermostat when the front door is unlocked.
- ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY: Wink Hub 2 enables you to connect and control 400+ smart home devices, including those made by Nest, Philips, Ring, Ecobee, GoControl, Schlage, Sonos, Arlo, Yale and Chamberlain.
- THE LARGEST PROTOCOL SUPPORT: Wink Hub 2 supports Bluetooth LE, ZigBee, Z-Wave, Kidde, and Lutron Clear Connect. Works with more smart home protocols than any other platform.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTION OPTIONS: Setup your Wink Hub 2 via 5GHz Wi-Fi or included Ethernet port.
Wink is the quick and simple way to connect you and your home. Manage hundreds of smart products from the best brands in one simple app. Faster, more reliable and more secure, Wink Hub 2 is the next generation of the Wink Hub. Hub 2 is compatible with more smart home technologies, so you can buy the devices you like from the brands you trust and know they’ll work seamlessly with Wink.
Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
Samsung SmartThings Hub 3rd Generation [GP-U999SJVLGDA] Smart Home Automation Hub Home Monitoring Smart Devices – Alexa Google Home Compatible – Zigbee, Z-Wave, Cloud to Cloud Protocols – White
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Sensors and Outlets
- Download new SmartThings (Samsung Connect) app for initial set-up. (Tip: You can still use SmartThings Classic app once initial set up is completed)
- Requires Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later)
- Product not supported outside U.S
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, and ZigBee communication protocols
Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. The Samsung SmartThings Hub works with a wide range of smart devices and allows you to control them from the free SmartThings App, Google Assistant, or Alexa. Receive notifications or alerts about what’s happening in and around your home and remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, and lighting.
You can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Internet-connected products to enhance your connected home. Works with smart devices from the following brands: Philips Hue, Ring, Arlo, Ecobee, Honeywell, Bose and more. (Not compatible with NEST, Sonos, D-Link, and Blink devices.) Look for the “Works with SmartThings” logo next time you’re buying a connected device for your home, or visit SmartThings website to see the full list of compatible devices.
Requires an internet-connected WiFi router plus the free SmartThings app for Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later). Connected devices sold separately. Works in the US and Canada.
Includes: ethernet cable and power supply, quick-start guide, and health and safety guide. 1 year Samsung SmartThings limited warranty.
. Power: In-wall power adapter.
. Communication Protocol: Zigbee, Z-Wave, and WiFi
. Range: 50-130 feet depending on your home’s construction.
. Operating Temperature: 32-104°F.
. Product not supported outside U.S.
. Download new smartphone (Samsung connect) app for initial set-up. (Tip: you can still use smartphone classic app Once initial set up is completed)
Samsung SmartThings Wifi Mesh Router Range Extender SmartThings Hub Functionality Whole-Home WiFi Coverage – Zigbee, Z-Wave, Cloud to Cloud Protocols – White (3 Pack) – ET-WV525KWEGUS
- All-in-One Solution: The only mesh router and smart-home hub in-one, allowing you to connect and control 100+ compatible smart cameras, lights, speakers, doorbells, and more with the SmartThings app
- Extendable Coverage: Enjoy seamless Wi-Fi coverage for up to 1,500 sq. feet with a single Wi-Fi router, and up to 4,500 sq. feet with a pack of 3. Add up to 32 routers if additional coverage is needed
- Adaptive Home Wi-Fi: Powered by Plume, SmartThings Wi-Fi learns your environment and optimizes performance for a powerful, reliable home Wi-Fi experience
- Seamless Channel Hopping: Adaptive routing technology automatically chooses the clearest channel & fastest path to avoid congestions
- One App Controls it All: See what’s connected, prioritize devices, create network access for guests, set up parental controls, set schedules, and more all from your smartphone.Extendable Coverage: Enjoy seamless WiFi coverage for up to 1,500 sq. feet with a single WiFi router, and up to 4,500 sq. feet with a pack of 3
- Easy Setup: Download the SmartThings app, and follow the instructions to get your new home network running in minutes
- Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Sensors and Outlets
Enjoy ultimate connectivity and smartness at your home with a powerful mesh Wi-Fi router that is also a SmartThings Hub.
The SmartThings Wi-Fi uses Plume’s Adaptive Home Wi-Fi technology to learn how you use your Wi-Fi and optimizes your network to fill every inch of your home with the strongest possible signal. It also operates as a SmartThings Hub connecting lights, cameras, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more. Automate your smart home, and control it from anywhere with the SmartThings app, Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa.
Start with one SmartThings Wifi to cover homes up to 1,500 sq. feet in size and then simply add up to 32 hubs to expand your coverage. In contrast to traditional routers, the SmartThings Wifi’s mesh network can use combination of different channels and band for each data hop, taking your Wi-Fi through the fastest route and eliminating interference, congestion, and buffering.
SmartThings Wifi is simple to install and easy to use. Personalize who gets on your Wi-Fi network, for how long, and what they can do. Measure the speed of your network, create schedules for when devices can access the internet, and much more. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about updating firmware-SmartThings Wifi will update automatically.
Includes: DC Adapter(s), LAN cable(s), and QSG Leaflet
*Product not supported outside U.S.
*Not compatible with Samsung Connect Home models ET-WV520KWEGUS, ET-WV520BWEGUS, and ET-WV530BWEGUS.
GoControl CECOMINOD016164 HUSBZB-1 USB Hub
Featuring both Z-Wave and Zigbee radios, the GoControl Z-Wave/Zigbee QuickStick Combo is a USB stick that allows you to create an interface between your Z-Wave/Zigbee compatible controller/network and a third-party computer or other host device, such as a PC, Mac, Raspberry Pi, etc. Simply plug the QuickStick into an open USB port and use your third-party home automation software to interface with your Z-Wave/Zigbee network. The QuickStick Combo (HubZ) is a USB v2.0 full-speed low power Z-Wave and ZigBee adapter in a thumb drive form factor. When plugged into a host device, it appears as two (2) serial ports. FEATURES: Provides interface between your PC and Z-Wave/Zigbee network. Plugs into a standard USB port on the host device. Works with third-party home automation software. “Z-Wave Plus” certified for wide compatibility: Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the “Next Gen” Z-Wave hardware platform, also know as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
LifeShield, an ADT Company – 18-Piece Easy, DIY Smart Home Security System – Optional 24/7 Monitoring – Smart Camera – No Contract – Wi-Fi Enabled – Alexa Compatible
- Help Keep Your Loved Ones Safe: The LifeShield system notifies you when motion is detected, if a door or window is opened, or if the fire/CO alarm is activated in your home. Optional 24/7 professional monitoring is also available.
- Easy DIY Setup: Setting up LifeShield is easy. The set comes with 6 Door/Window Sensors, 2 pet-friendly Motion Sensors, 1 Fire Safety Sensor, 1 Glass Break Sensor, 2 Temperature/Flood Sensors, and a Smart Camera with live video feed & recording. Add additional sensors and devices through the customer portal after you activate your system.
- 4 Layers of Protection: The patented LifeShield base guarantees notifications get out. The Base uses cellular signal, cellular texts, high-speed internet, and landline to get the signal out. It features a 24-hour backup battery in case of outages.
- FREE Mobile App: LifeShield has a FREE mobile app available for both Android & IOS mobile devices. This allows you to set or check in on your home security from virtually anywhere. You can also generate unique user codes to better monitor your home.
- Smart Home Automation: LifeShield allows you to control all your compatible smart home devices from one app. The system is also compatible with the popular Amazon Alexa and similar smart home devices.
Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5, Z-Wave Plus USB to create gateway
- Works with Windows / Mac / Linux (including Raspberry Pi) to create a Z-Wave gateway for control of Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices.
- Tiny but powerful
- 1.1 x 0.4 x 3.5 inches in size and capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices. package: 1x Z-Stick Gen5, 1x Manual, the others are not included.
- Can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z-Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wirelss firmware upgrades.
- Compatible with Z-Wave enabled, home automation software including Home Assistant, Home Seer, Indigo 7, OpenHab, and OpenHab2. No software included.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15060006
Create your own Z-Wave gateway. With Z-Stick Gen5 you’ll be able to create your own Z-Wave hub using readily available, and sometimes free, home automation software. You’ll benefit from a system that is locally hosted and cloud free, whose features, security and privacy you can personally control, and you’ll be able to create your Z-Wave network at your own pace and within your own budget. Capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices, including those that use the more advanced Z-Wave Plus, and able to run on both full powered PCs and low powered PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Z-Stick Gen5 works with with open source software such as Domoticz , Home Assistant, OpenHab, and OpenHab2 and also works with commercially available software such as Axial Control, Homeseer, Indigo for MacOS. For enhanced network performance and reduced downtime, Z-Stick Gen5 contains an inbuilt, rechargeable info-lithium battery.
August Smart Lock Pro + Connect, 3rd gen technology – Dark Gray, works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone
- Be sure you’re secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 Activity Feed
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt
- use your existing keys at anytime.Requires 110-240V
- Locks automatically behind you, and unlocks as you approach. Requires iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones. Retrofit installation works with most standard single cylinder deadbolts
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver
- Simply Speak to lock your door. Tell Alexa, Siri or the Google Assistant to control your August Smart Lock Pro + Connect
- Certified Z-Wave Plus home product. Works with Z-Wave, the leading wireless technology for security and home control products
- Refer to the PDF named “Other content” below for compatibility details of the product
Control and monitor your door from anywhere.
Yale WiFi and Bluetooth Upgrade Kit for Assure Locks and Assure Levers – Works with the August app, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri (Ayr202-CBA-KIT)
- Upgrade any Yale Assure Lock or Lever to work with the August app so you can control and monitor your lock from anywhere
- Lock, unlock, share acces and see who comes and goes from anywhere using the August app
- Your Assure Lock/Lever will automatically unlock as you get home and relock for you
- Lock, unlock and check lock status with voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri
- Includes DoorSense, a sensor that lets you know if your door is open or closed
- Upgrade your Assure Lock and setup the lock using your August app in minutes
- Comes with the August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge so there’s no additional hubs needed
- Works with Apple HomeKit so you can create scenes, use Siri voice controls and more
- Backed by bank grade encryption
Upgrade your Yale Assure Lock or Lever to work with the August app. The Connected by August Kit will allow you to lock/unlock, share access and see who comes and goes all using your August app, from anywhere! For ultimate convenience, your Assure Lock will unlock automatically as you approach the door and it will relock once the door is closed! Lock, unlock or check current status with voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ultrasync Smarthome Hub for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Ultrasync Smarthome Hub, eg:
- What are Top 10 Ultrasync Smarthome Hub for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Ultrasync Smarthome Hub to buy?
- What are Top Rated Ultrasync Smarthome Hub to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Ultrasync Smarthome Hub?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Ultrasync Smarthome Hub.
- Before deciding to buy any Ultrasync Smarthome Hub, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Ultrasync Smarthome Hub and What you should consider when buying the Ultrasync Smarthome Hub and Where to Buy or Purchase the Ultrasync Smarthome Hub. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Ultrasync Smarthome Hub of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Ultrasync Smarthome Hub.